Sunday, March 21, 2010

Recyclable Jokes Part I

So I haven't been around, mostly because everytime I feel like posting something I'm in photography and the computers in there have blocked personal blogs, even though you can straight up search for x-rated content.

Anyways, I felt inspired by the environmental episode of 30 Rock where Al Gore said you can recycle your jokes. So this is a joke my friend and I keep recycling.

Using "...without the merit."

Me: what even is tumbling?
Her: it's like gymnastics but without the merit.

Me: Ipads are basically netbooks but without the merit, and by merit I mean a keyboard.

Her: she's basically Hannah Montana but without any merit.

Me: the badminton team doesn't even cut people, it's a sport without the merit.

Me: we go to a public school, so we have no merit.

Her: I want to be a Pussycat Doll, but not sing so without the merit.
Me: so you want to be a stripper?

Her: my surprise party had no merit!
Me: yeah we definately didn't commit to anything.

Me: Southeast Asians are just Chinese people but without the merit.

Me: Oh god I hate ukeleles, they are guitars but without the merit.

There, I hope you start using the term too.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment